Welcome to the Vallivue School District! Since the creation of the Vallivue District in 1961, it has enjoyed extraordinary support from its parents and patrons and has earned a reputation as one of the top school districts in the state. Vallivue retains its agricultural roots and wide-open vistas, but is also one of the fastest growing school districts in Idaho, doubling in size in the past 15 years. Each day, nearly 9500 students walk through the front doors of our 7 elementary schools, 3 middle schools, and 3 high schools.
Vallivue School District has made it a priority to provide schools where:
- Every student, parent, and staff member feels safe
- There is a commitment to college and career readiness
- High standards and expectations apply to all students
- Leaders are involved and effective
- Family and community involvement is a school priority
Vallivue is among the state leaders in several powerful programs and strives to demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Advanced Placement and America’s Most Challenging High Schools—Both Ridgevue High School and Vallivue High School are on the prestigious list of America’s Top High Schools
- AVID—Vallivue is a state leader in the implementation of this innovative college preparatory system and Sage Valley MS is a designated National Demonstration School.
- District Accreditation—All Vallivue schools are accredited through the national accrediting body, AdvancED, with every school meeting high national standards and expectations
- College Board/Gaston Caperton—The district has been recognized as one of 130 school districts in the US creating opportunities for traditionally underrepresented students
Again, welcome to our school district!
Dr. Pat Charlton, Superintendent